Something new always brings unknowns. And while we welcome the new and are often so excited about it (there is nothing like a new baby!), there is so much to figure out. Newborn mamas have to navigate when the baby should sleep and how, when the baby should eat and what, and so many other questions.
RESOURCES FOR NEW MAMAS:
- Taking Cara Babies
- Karie Locher Insta: babies, breastfeeding and newborn care
- Lizzie Koetter Insta: postpartum recovery and pelvic floor
HOW TO HELP A NEW MAMA:
- Take a meal or send a doordash gift card
- Don’t expect mom or baby to perform
- Tell her she looks amazing and that she’s doing amazing
- Let her know you’re praying for her
1 Samuel 1:27
“For this child I prayed and the Lord has granted the desires of my heart.”
The LORD is my shepherd, I lack nothing.
He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters,
he refreshes my soul. He guides me along the right paths for his name’s sake.
Connect with Us: