Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Don’t believe all the hype that paints this Biblical woman onto a roof. Bathsheba is a MAMA who chose to be a champion instead of a victim. All the wrong that was done to her and her family could have quite literally broken her. Instead she rose up and committed herself to live out a legacy of forgiveness and wisdom as the wife to King David and the mom of four boys. Rebecca sees so much beauty in the story of Bathsheba and shares how we as mamas can connect with her and see ourselves as advocates for our kids. We think you are going to see her in a new light and be endeared to this precious MAMA of the Bible and champion her story just as she championed her own.
- Are there palaces in heaven? John 14:2, “In my Father’s house are many rooms. If it were not so, would I have told you that I go to prepare a place for you?” Heaven is beyond our imagination so I am believing this includes many bathrooms, subway tile and open concept.
- Bathsheba definitely drove the Honda Odyssey TOURING which includes rear entertainment, navigation and blue ambient LED lighting.
- Big Nasty is actually a term of endearment for tough football players who pound the opposing team, in the most loving sense.
- Quote about the Spirit the Advocate, https://www.biblestudytools.com/classics/murray-spirit-christ/note-g.html
- The story of Bathsheba is found in 2 Samuel 11-12
- 1 John 2:1
- Proverbs 31:1 – Commentators say that King Lemuel could have been King Solomon and that this chapter of wise words from his mother came from Bathsheba.
- John 14:16-17, 26; John 16:7-8
What is your ONE THING?