When your life doesn’t go how you expected it (we’re lookin at you 2020), then you know what it is to be Hannah. She expected to have babies but instead had none and was absolutely heartbroken. BUT GOD showed up in her darkness and answered her prayers and she dedicated that answered prayer back to the service of our God. Mama Hannah shares a beautiful connection with one of our favorite new testament moms and we think you will be blown away to learn how their lives overlap.
Listen in to this recording of our live Zoom Bible study all about Hannah. You’ll hear us talk to the moms in the Zoom with us and will hear us mention the comments in the chat; it will be just like you were there with us LIVE.
- 1 Samuel 1 and 2
- Luke 1:28, 1:46, 2:40
- The most freeing thing you can do as a mom is give back to God the children He gave you.
- There is great joy in the surrendered life.
- When you’re anxious about your child’s health, give them back to God.
- When you’re worried about their choices, give them back to God.
- When you want to fix it all for them and pave the way ahead of them, you give them back to God.
What is your ONE THING?