Shout out to Season 2 of the Gather Moms Podcast!! We are so excited to begin this series called Mama. Put on your gold-rimmed aviators as we look anew at women of the Bible and imagine them as the neighbor down the street. What can we learn from them? What struggles do we share with them? Their stories and wisdom span the test of time and we are going to glean it all with some modern tweaks and lots of grace-filled hugs. In this episode you meet your very own podcast mamas, Kate and Rebecca.
- Jesus was not white. It honestly doesn’t matter what he looked like but let’s just all agree that pictures of today are someone’s brainstorm and not the real-deal. Can you imagine our issues if we did have photos of all the Bible characters? Also, Kate said Jesus was Mediterranean and meant to use another M-Word, Middle Eastern.
- Shoutout to all those gifted at being team moms for little league baseball and soccer. We all wish we could be like you!
- 2 Truths and a Lie: Kate’s house is cleaner than Rebecca’s house. We never edit our podcasts. We all need more cowbell.
- Combat Boots are hot for Fall 2020. Get you some!
- Bougie sunscreen: Supergoop, https://supergoop.com
- Make your own list. What are you?
- Helicopter, Crunchy, Free-range, Career, Stay-at-home, Breastfeeding, Cheerleader, Worrier, Hot Mess, Competitive, Perfectionist, etc.
- Matthew 23:37
- Isaiah 49:15
- 2 Corinthians 1:3-4
- Hosea 13:8
What’s your ONE THING?