Podcast: Play in new window | Download
How are you holding up, mama? Just making it? Same here and we want MORE. More than just surviving, we want to THRIVE in our motherhood. We want to stop looking to caffeine and the latest Amazon front porch arrival to give us the boost we need to make it. We want to look to the Source for power, purpose and passion. Join us on this episode and all season long as we go after MORE.
- Hear the whole wart-trauma story HERE.
- “We are half-hearted creatures, fooling about with drink and sex and ambition when infinite joy is offered us, like an ignorant child who wants to go on making mud pies in a slum because he cannot imagine what is meant by the offer of a holiday at the sea. We are far too easily pleased.” C.S. Lewis
- Groundhog’s Day Goodness: In case you missed this 1993 classic with Bill Murray, you can learn all about it HERE.
- Now to him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, forever and ever. Amen. Ephesians 3:20
- He who did not spare his own Son but gave him up for us all, how will he not also with him graciously give us all things? Romans 8:32
- And God is able to bless you abundantly, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work. 2 Corinthians 9:8
- Overflowing the Nets; Luke 5
- Feeding of the 5,000; Matthew 14
Support Us: Monthly Donation | One-Time Donation
Connect with Us:
Gather Moms: Instagram | Twitter | Facebook
Kate Henderson: Instagram | Facebook