Snack wrappers, moldy cereal bowls, lonely socks…these are all things you find under the bed of a teenager. We just upgraded my son’s bed and I found so many treasures hiding behind that piece of furniture. The transition into the teenage room is essential to their new responsibilities and lifestyle. Give them ownership of their stuff and the capacity to keep it clean. Today Rebecca shares some helpful tips to creating a feel-good, work-hard space for your teenagers. Not only are we upgrading furniture, but we’re casting vision for their future. We have the opportunity to speak truth over our mini-adults and remind them of their gifts and potential. Let’s spur them on to a life of learning and resilience.
- Mathetes is the Greek word for disciple. A disciple is a learner.
- Spur means to encourage someone to do or achieve something.
- Sear means to burn, mark or injure.
Back to the Bible:
- Hebrews 12:11
- Proverbs 22:6
COMING SOON!! Summer 2021 study with Kate and Rebecca, The Tween to Teen Transition
- Register here and join in person at Lakepointe Church in Rockwall, Texas. Wednesday nights starting June 30 from 6:30 – 8PM.
- Join the Gather Patreon and get access to bonus episodes from the study.
Connect with Us: