Le freak, c’est chic. Freak out! The whole world is having a freak out moment. Mamas are struggling to keep it together and keep their freak outs confined to their closets but some days the fear of all of the unknown and scary possibilities becomes too much. Kate and Rebecca share what freaks them out–like being chased around the house or finding Jaws in your backyard pool. Let’s talk about how the story of Jehoshaphat (say that name three times fast) offers us hope in this scary time.
- Life in the bubble: no scary stuff, definitely an early curfew and no riding in cars with boys.
- G-ho?? Unfiltered name-calling.
- Not HOARD but HORDE. Definition of horde is large multitude, mass or crowd.
- Conjunction means a connecter of words and phrases. Grammar for the win!
- Jehoshaphat was one of the kings recorded in 2 Chronicles who did what was right in the eyes of the Lord.
- 2 Chronicles 20:3 (ESV)
- 2 Chronicles 20:14 tell us that Jahaziel stood up in the assembly and responded to Jehoshaphat.
- Hail from heaven, Joshua 10.
- Psalm 16:8
- Admit your fear and need.
- Seek God’s face because the battle is his, not ours.
- Rejoice always regardless of knowing the outcome.
What’s your ONE THING?