We are living in a time of ALL THE OPINIONS: COVID, politics, racial reconciliation, conspiracy theories; it is A LOT. Join Kate and Rebecca as they talk about how to deal with the social feeds that used to be filled with cute babies and are now riddled with anger emojis. You’ll hear their own spicy opinions and how God is showing them what Jonah has to teach us in this time.
- Spicy takes: Gluten, contact sports, drink your weight in water, Disney for adults, suburbans vs. minivans.
- How to drink your body weight in water? Multiply your weight by 2/3 and drink that amount of water in ounces per day.
- For those women named Karen by birth, we love you. Don’t let all the Karen Meme’s get to you!!
- Jonah had all the opinions about Ninevah and found himself stuck in the belly of a fish (a.k.a. blue whale)
- Jonah 4 paraphrase, “How’s that anger workin’ for ya?”
- James 1:22
- James 3:13-18
- It’s not your job to fix everybody on the internet.
- Turn to your circle of wisdom, not whoever posted the most recent opinion.
- Only read from reputable sources that cite their news and content.
- Pray for the one posting before passing judgement.
- Remember what God has done for you!
What’s your ONE THING?