Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Inflation has come for all of us and we’re out here asking: how are we going to feed these kids and put gas in our cars? Economists, Kate and Rebecca, are deep-diving all things monetary including the staggering increase in price of Kate’s precious avocados and Rebecca’s bougie milk.
Join us as we get real about what we’re up against and talk about some very practical ways we can adjust our budgets. As always, we’ll lift our eyes to Jesus and be reminded to take our every need to him. Let’s jump in!
- We are trustees. God is the owner and we are the stewards. It is all his.
- We can practice gratitude to find contentment.
- Psalm 24:1::The earth is the Lord’s, and everything in it, the world, and all who live in it
- 1 Corinthians 4:7:: What do you have that God hasn’t given you? And if everything you have is from God, why boast as though it were not a gift?
- Hebrews 13:5::Don’t love money; be satisfied with what you have. For God has said, “I will never fail you, I will never abandon you.”
- 1 Timothy 6:6-8::Yet true godliness with contentment is itself great wealth. After all, we brought nothing with us when we came into the world, and we can’t take anything with us when we leave it. So if we have enough food and clothing, let us be content.
- Philippians 4:11-13::Not that I am speaking of being in need, for I have learned in whatever situation I am to be content. I know how to be brought low, and I know how to abound. In any and every circumstance, I have learned the secret of facing plenty and hunger, abundance and need. I can do all things through him who strengthens me.
30 Days of Prayer for Our Children: Starts Monday, Sep 5| Sign Up on Patreon
Support Us: Monthly Donation | One-Time Donation
Connect with Us:
Gather Moms: Instagram | Twitter | Facebook
Kate Henderson: Instagram | Facebook